When I started on this endeavor I expected I would feel a lot happier. The funny thing is, that is not really the case. Don’t get me wrong, I love what I’m doing, but I wouldn’t say I’m happier.
I am feeling other positive emotions though:
- An eagerness to start my day
- A sense of flow while working
- Joy when people obviously enjoyed playing my game (try it yourself here!)
- Accomplishment when I strike something off of my todo list
- Feeling like I’m doing something worthwhile
- And perhaps most important of all: I never feel bored!
All in all I feel I’ve made a good choice in taking this step.
And that makes me happy! 🙂
I’m Bastiaan. This blog is meant to give you some insight into the things I run into and perhaps to inspire you to go in search of your own life extraordinaire.
If you enjoyed this (or another) post, if you have something to add or to ask, I would really appreciate it if you would leave a comment!